What We Don’t Do…. And Who Can Help

  • We do not represent defendants in criminal cases
  • If you have been arrested, please contact Rockland County Public Defenders office.

  • We do not represent parents in family court
  • If you have a pending case in family court, you may qualify for appointed counsel. Please contact the Rockland Family Court.

  • We do not sue to enforce child support orders
  • If you need help with child support mediation, please contact the Rockland County Child Support Offices.

  • We do not handle Probate cases
  • If you need help with probate cases, please see the information provided on nycourts.gov.